Opening the door to successful registration
Speed and efficiency in property transactions makes a world of financial difference to our clients. At Pincus Matz we understand this. Our aim is to register properties and bonds quickly, and we do so within the parametres of the law. Our property team comprising a Transfers and Homeloans division, does its best to make sure the transactions run as smoothly as possible.
Our role is to manage a complex process which requires the co-operation of many stakeholders involved in a transaction, such as the local authority, estate agent, mortgage originator, buyer, seller, banks and other law firms. We achieve this by implementing latest systems and technology, and most importantly, by maintaining sound relationships.
We are proud to sit on the Panels for Bonds with the following banks:
- Standard Bank Commercial Property Finance Panel
- Absa Homeloans Panel and Bond Cancellations Panel
- FNB Homeloans and Commercial Bonds Panels
- Nedbank Homeloans and Bond Cancellations Panels
Contact us if you need legal help with the following property-related transactions:
- Freehold and sectional title transfer
- Sectional title developments
- Share-block schemes
- Servitude registrations
- Commercial and industrial property transactions
- The sale of property-owning companies and closed corporations
- Freehold and sectional title mortgage bonds for major banking institutions
- Covering bonds
- Advice on tax aspects of property transactions and property owning entities
- Subdivisions and consolidations
We provide regular reports to our clients so that all parties involved in the process are kept up to date during the entire process.
Busy? Let us come to you.